But the truth is people don’t always take the time to read our thoughtful captions, website copy or sales emails. Turn your words into video content that interrupts their mindless scrolling, and captivates your audience in a compelling story.
Adding a video to your website and social media can change the way people interact with your business.
GET TIPS FROM THE BLOG
● So you can tell your story in your own voice
● Share your brand story in one place
● Strengthen your brand's credibility
● Establish an emotional connection between your brand and audience
● Increase your chances of being found on Google
● Boost conversion rates
● Diversify your content marketing strategy(And it doesn't cost as much as you'd think! Packages starting at $400)
Marcy Mussari Interiors
Legacy By Kim
Maybe you’ve considered video in the past but felt nervous about talking in front of a camera.
That's okay! I can help make it an enjoyable process. Together, we will walk through scripting, staging and production. You can expect:
● Patience when you need to re-do a line
● A sense of humour to keep the atmosphere calm
● Tips for looking and feeling relaxed in front of the camera